Friday, March 2, 2018

Season Two - The Murder of Janette Roberson



Season Two has begun and I will post episodes each week on Fridays.

There are multiple platforms from which you can listen (free!).

It's as simple as subscribing to iTunes on your podcast app--HERE

...OR 

Subscribing on Google Play Music ---HERE

...OR

on Stitcher (for android device users)--HERE  (I will note here that Stitcher seems to be the slowest to post new episodes, so far.)

You can listen directly from your PC HERE on the Down & Away homepage. There's a little audio player up top beneath the picture on each post. This is a normal wordpress page, so the latest episode will be up top, and if you need to find earlier episodes, check the RECENT POSTS list on the right hand side of the page.

I will occasionally post blog posts right here on the blog when there's additional information or updates. I won't post here every week with the newest episode, though. You'll need to subscribe, or check your platform of choice each Friday.

If you have a tip or question, don't hesitate to email me at deckerjeni@gmail.com. You can also private message me on the Down & Away Facebook page, as well as my personal Facebook page.

If you have any information about the murder of Janette Roberson that you'd like to pass along to police:


No comments: